There is no place in our cities where we don’t find tiles. Almost every home and office space are placed with tiles. Every bathroom and its walls contain tiles. Tiles not only provide beauty and lustre but they also protect the walls from various things. The tiles are connected with a white cement based material called grout. Its porous surface is very easily stained and dirt gets settled in it, causing black or dark colourisation. Often the wall and floor tiles get stained and may require cleaning and stain removal. We are hereby providing you with an easy way to clean your tiles and grout and stain removal.
Things You will Need:
1. Baking soda
2. White Vinegar
3. Old Spray Bottle
4. A Toothbrush
5. Plain cloth or paper towel
Let’s Start the Cleaning, Follow The Steps Given:
- Step 1: You can simply use some water and detergent and rinse a cloth with it and start rubbing the tiles and grout. Simple stains and loose dirt will get removed through this process.
- Step 2: Take some warm water and add equal parts of white vinegar. This solution should now be poured in a spray bottle. Spray it over every tile and leave it for a while. Vinegar helps in Tile Stain Removal. Organic stains and water stains will be removed through vinegar.
- Step 3: Now take baking soda and add some water to make a thick paste. This paste is helpful in hard stain removal and will help ease out any algae and mould growth. Use a toothbrush for grout cleaning. Apply this paste over the stains and black edges of grout and start rubbing and removing the stain.
- Step 4: Pour some water over the Tiles and Grout and use a plain cloth or paper towel to wipe them clean. Use your fingers and rub the grout and its edges to remove the remaining solution and baking soda. Wipe your Tiles and Grout Clean and leave them to dry. Repeat if necessary.
Deluxe Tile Cleaning provided you with this simple DIY to make sure that your tile and grout get cleaned time to time. Baking soda, white vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and some other common home substances can be used for routine tile cleaning as well ass Tile Stain Removal. Sometimes stains can go unnoticed or with time stains can provide a suitable ground for mould to form. Avoid any hygienic problems associated with stained and dirty tiles. Hire Deluxe Tile cleaning today to get perfect tile cleaning and tile stain removal results.
Normal detergent wash is ok for regular Tile and Grout Cleaning. But, tiles in bathrooms and kitchens have a huge risk of harbouring moulds and algae. The groups can easily be stained and damaged which may also affect the tie structure and can result in broken or loose tiles. So if you are looking for Professional Tile Cleaners hire us. Deluxe Tile Cleaning Provides extensive Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning services. Specialised tools are used for Grout Cleaning and can repair old and dull grout cement too. While industrial graded equipment and water sprays are used to clean your tiles. Your house will look new every day if you hire our Tile and Grout Cleaning Services.